I’ve been tossing around the idea of how to figure out what buyers want – from an information perspective. So, I took a stab at listing out some questions:
- Attention: What is top of mind for them right now?
- Frustration: What are their pain points?
- Motivation: What are their emotional triggers?
- Intuition: What does their gut tell them?
- Information: Where do they go to get it?
- Subscription: What kind of information do they prefer?
- Prescription: What information will address their pain?
- Action: What drives them to move (i.e.convert)?
Next step – the content plan to pull it off.