I’ve been reflecting on “little wins” and how they can turn into big ones with the right vision, determination, and effort. I thought I would start writing down some examples of how little wins matter for that big picture win you are after.
- Little Win: Lose 10 pounds.
Big Win: Make a lifestyle change
- Little Win: Ride 20 miles per day on the bike.
Big Win: Join a cycling club.
- Little Win: Blog 3 time per week.
Big Win: Make new 3 new connections a day
- Little Win: Share more content.
Big Win: Join more conversations & contribute
- Little Win: Get organized.
Big Win: Be organized.
- Little Win: Be creative.
Big Win: Foster my kids creativity
- Little Win: Travel more.
Big Win: Appreciate more.
- Little Win: Donate more money.
Big Win: Donate more time.
Make every little win matter and you will see the big win much clearer.